Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tatuaje Fausto



TATUAJE FAUSTO


The Fausto is one of the new lines, released July 2011, from Tatuaje cigars. The mostly Nicaraguan cigar consists of Nicaraguan filler accompanied by a Nicaraguan binder and an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper. The size is a Churchill that measures 6.5 inches long by a 48 ring which is an odd sizing for a Churchill. The products that Tatuaje has been putting out has been awesome so this has a lot to live up to.

I light my piece of cedar to first warm, then light, my cigar. With the first draw the spice and peppery flavor hit me immediately. Accompanied by a caramel and slight oak flavor this cigar has completely taken me by surprise. The medium strength is hidden by the awesome taste. This TATUAJE taste nothing like any other I’ve had before. It is giving me hope that I will never want to stop smoking medium strength cigars. After a third gone and the draw, taste and burn are staying as they started. The puffy almost white ash is light and I don’t expect it to stay long. This is another extremely well constructed cigar and deserves to wear the Tatuaje label. After each tug on this stick I look to make sure I’m smoking a Tatuaje, it smokes like no other that I ever had. The flavor is smooth yet spicy and I like the way it presents itself. At the halfway point and everything is working the way it is supposed to. This is truly a good cigar and will live among the top of the top at Tatuaje. The last third of the cigar has given me a little more caramel and a little less spice. It’s nice that it settles down and lets you experience the full effect of the blend. The finish is as good as it started and makes a good afternoon smoke while watching the game.

The TATUAJE FAUSTO is a great smoke and should be enjoyable to anyone who likes a medium smoke. I recommend trying one and enjoy the experience…

No comments: