Tuesday, November 8, 2011

San Lotano Connecticut



SAN LOTANO CONNECTICUT by A.J. FERNANDEZ


This San Lotano has an Ecuadorian wrapper with a Honduran binder. The filler is a mix of Nicaraguan and Dominican long filler. I will be smoking a robusto which measures 5.5 inches long by 54 ring.

The San Lotano Connecticut is a little smaller than my normal smoke but I decided to try something new. Using my piece of cedar I begin to light my cigar and draw in a mouth full of smoke. The initial taste was a smooth and creamy flavor of hazelnut and a little oak. The cigar has a good draw and a great burn. The strength is medium bodied and as I smoke it further it begins to pick up spice. About halfway through I the spice and pepper has taken over. This is turning out to be a great smoke and the strength of the cigar has stayed consistent. The spice reminds me of a cross between a La Flor Dominican and a Brickhouse. The cigar is well burning and taste great. When I hit a third of away the cigar the flavor has stayed consistent and the smoke is awesome. I took out my tweezers and finished it right down to the nub.

The SAN LOTANO CONNECTICUT is a good smoke and I think it’s a smoke people will enjoy. The cigar is peppery and spicy and will give you a great ride. I recommend this cigar to anyone who likes a good smoke….

No comments: