Tuesday, December 20, 2011

KRISTOFF COROJO LIMITADA



KRISTOFF COROJO LIMITADA

The next new KRISTOFF is the COROJO LIMITADA. This cigar is almost a puros Nicaraguan cigar. The wrapper is Nicaraguan Corojo with a Nicaraguan Habano binder. This is followed by a mix of Nicaraguan and Dominican filler. This should be an interesting smoke.

In my ritualistic lighting of my cigar I begin to draw on my stick. The overwhelming flavor is the Nicaraguan corojo and is a nice pleasant surprise being that I don’t smoke too many Corojo wrapped cigars. The smoke has started out very smooth and has a touch of pepper and toasted nut giving a smooth taste to the cigar. The construction of the stick is nothing less than what I have become to expect from this great company. Even burn and nice ash close out the points on which this cigar is constructed. I am really enjoying this smoke and have lost track of time. At the halfway point I am totally relaxed and I rest easy thinking of how I could easily sell this cigar. The experience of this smoke is right up there with the Liga Privada and the La Serina, although completely different tasting smokes they are all in the same class. With the cigar down to a third left I’ve decided to take out my tweezers and attempt to smoke it all the way through. At the end of this smoke I’m prepared to buy a box and maybe buy one for a gift…

No comments: