Monday, February 20, 2012

THE ELENCOS SERIES DON RUBINO by E. P, CARRILLO


THE ELENCOS SERIES DON RUBINO by CARRILLO

Robusto 5x50

This nicely constructed stick is the second attempt from Carrillo to try to impress my palette. This stick has a natural looking wrap that compliments the solidly pack.

I light my cigar in normal fashion using cedar. The first draw has a taste of nut and a little oak flavor. The burn is even and the draw is loose. The stick is burning well producing a thick layer of smoke and an aroma that has people asking what that is. At the halfway point the strength has stayed at a medium feeling and is a pleasant experience. Now with 2/3 gone the smoke has stayed very consistent and has been a pleasure to smoke. The end of this “job” is making me wish that the smoke was longer and I’m wishing I had gotten a Toro instead of a robusto.

The DON RUBINO is a good smoke . I recommend getting the 4 pack to try all the different wrappers.

No comments: