Monday, February 20, 2012

THE BIG JUICY by DREW ESTATES


THE BIG JUICY by DREW ESTATES

The Big Juicy is a cigar put out by Drew Estates under the Acid Natural line. It is the big brother of the Juicy Lucy and measures 6x52. The Big Juicy is a flavor infused cigar and is not normally something I smoke.

After preparing my palette by having a snort of Hennessey I light the infused cigar with my standard method of using a piece of cedar to light this hopefully tasty treat. At first the flavor is sweet and more than what I expected. The initial flavor is that of mint and sweetness of sugar. The stick is very well constructed and the burn is even. The ash is a light grey and the draw is easy. About half way down the sweetness is not as overpowering as when it began but the mint taste is still dominating the experience. I can’t say I’m really enjoying the smoke but I also don’t smoke infused cigars much. At 2 thirds gone the mint has dissipated and the smoke is a little more manageable. The Acid Natural line is not my cup of tea. The strength threw out is light but I believe it is due to my inexperience of smoking these type of cigars.

The BIG JUICY is a smoke I would recommend to anyone who enjoys the ACID line. The sweetness and infused flavor is not for me but it might be for someone who enjoys a flavored light tasting cigar…

No comments: